shots by my friend Pauee Cadaing with her SLR.
where? her living room.
lighting used? a table lamp. :)
why? we just got bored.
she’s one of the most talented young photographers i know…and one of the reasons is that she knows how to make me look good in pictures without make-up on and without fixing my hair. haha! for the ones here, she just adjusted the lighting using Adobe Lightroom, no Photoshop done! i will upload more shortly.
For more of her pictures, check out her Multiply site: http://www.pauee1617.multiply.com/
haha! one of my funniest pictures! its so scary i actually look like a monkey! HAHAHAHA!
Just SOME of the things I’m grateful for:
- My bags: Through you, I learned how to appreciate and treat myself better
- An upcoming business with Mary: Great way to release the negativity is to earn money out of it :)
- My car: 3 years baby! Even if I crashed it many times, it always kept me safe and brought me anywhere I want to go.
- My job: 3 years too! I just love the people I work with and I’m blessed I HAVE a job ;)
- My MacBook: Without you, I will just die!
- Internet: Do I have to explain further?
- My sneakers and jeans: When I don’t feel like wearing heels or showing my legs off
- The Sun: I don’t know why, but I love it when it shines right to my face. The warmth and just squinting makes me smile. :)
- The beach: My escape from all the stress!
- My beat up phone: Sorry I kept on dropping you, but you help me keep in touch with everyone :)
- YM, Skype, Facebook, Gratitudelog: Interaction via cyberspace is so convenient, especially when you’re super busy with work
- My blog: A new way for me to express myself and to share my happiness to others
- Twilight: EDWARD!!!
- Vuze and Limewire: I’m always updated with shows and music
- Office warehouse, Japan Home Center and National Bookstore: I’m obsessed with school/office supplies and different knickknacks
- My wonderful family: My weirdo, spaced out, caring mom + My super funny and hardworking dad + My irritating and sweet brothers + the very accommodating helpers + The hyperactive dogs = LOVE :)
- I get to go out, party when I want to, hang out with the people dear to me and just enjoy life!
- Hair ties: When I’m lazy to blow dry or iron my hair
- My hoodies, jackets, shawls and scarves: I get cold pretty easily.
- Our house: We just moved this year and we’ll be spending our first Christmas and New Year here! I’m excited!
- The best friends: Old friends like “The Familee”, cheer leading friends, those from high school. Those from work. New friends like Mary and Manuel. I love all of you! THANK YOU!
- Cheer leading & NCC: I still get to do it after college and share my passion with kids!
- Enemies: At least I burned you out of my life and I’m left with just the greatest people in the world! haha! boooyah!
- Good conversations with my family over a meal.
- Emails from my friends in the States: I really miss you!
- Tagaytay, Bag of Beans and Starbucks: Great way to bond with friends, just laugh and forget all the worries
- Enchanted Kingdom: When I want to get a dose of adrenaline in my blood
- My room and bed: ESCAPE. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
- My height: I can hide in small spaces if I find myself in a horror-movie like situation
- Bob Ong and his books: Funny, easy to read, with a lot of sense – right at your face
- I get to do whatever I want: I’m free!
- The sleep-full days: My favorite hobby
- Coffee: the drink that gets me goin’!
- All the memories: Both good and bad.
These are just a few of the things I’m thankful for on a daily basis, and the list keeps on growing.
How about you? Have you thought of the things you are happy you have?
Cut and colored! (sorry, color’s not obvious in the picture) I love it!
I never cut my hair this short and this blunt. Last time was hmmm, grade school I think.
First time to color it too. Red-ish. Virgin hair, no more.
Going Blunt and Short = My hair is quite curly. A blunt and short cut will make my hair go *poof*. This will make me look like a troll on a daily basis (Instead of just when I wake up from going to a kick-ass party the night before)
Going Straight = I have really thin hair. If I had my hair treated to be straight, it will be so close to my scalp it would look like I’m balding. In the picture it only looks straight ’cause it was blow dried. Wish me luck in the morning after I wash it. Since I did not have any treatment in the salon to make it straight, I would have to try my best fixing it and take note of volume.
SOLUTION: Blow drier, hair iron and a lot of muscle every morning! :z
Am I satisfied? Yes… for now. There’s more elbow grease needed to make myself look human, but who cares! I wanted a new look, and there I have it.
However, I still need to see how my locks will behave after getting wet… I might multiply and invade Manila. Gremlin? Hahaha!
NEXT: I want to go bolder, so I might go red-DER. :) I really want to go for the Haley (Paramore) look. Rock on sisters \m/
Thank you Couture Carrie http://couturecarrie.blogspot.com/ for the note :) Hope people can comment now :)