Just SOME of the things I’m grateful for:
- My bags: Through you, I learned how to appreciate and treat myself better
- An upcoming business with Mary: Great way to release the negativity is to earn money out of it :)
- My car: 3 years baby! Even if I crashed it many times, it always kept me safe and brought me anywhere I want to go.
- My job: 3 years too! I just love the people I work with and I’m blessed I HAVE a job ;)
- My MacBook: Without you, I will just die!
- Internet: Do I have to explain further?
- My sneakers and jeans: When I don’t feel like wearing heels or showing my legs off
- The Sun: I don’t know why, but I love it when it shines right to my face. The warmth and just squinting makes me smile. :)
- The beach: My escape from all the stress!
- My beat up phone: Sorry I kept on dropping you, but you help me keep in touch with everyone :)
- YM, Skype, Facebook, Gratitudelog: Interaction via cyberspace is so convenient, especially when you’re super busy with work
- My blog: A new way for me to express myself and to share my happiness to others
- Twilight: EDWARD!!!
- Vuze and Limewire: I’m always updated with shows and music
- Office warehouse, Japan Home Center and National Bookstore: I’m obsessed with school/office supplies and different knickknacks
- My wonderful family: My weirdo, spaced out, caring mom + My super funny and hardworking dad + My irritating and sweet brothers + the very accommodating helpers + The hyperactive dogs = LOVE :)
- I get to go out, party when I want to, hang out with the people dear to me and just enjoy life!
- Hair ties: When I’m lazy to blow dry or iron my hair
- My hoodies, jackets, shawls and scarves: I get cold pretty easily.
- Our house: We just moved this year and we’ll be spending our first Christmas and New Year here! I’m excited!
- The best friends: Old friends like “The Familee”, cheer leading friends, those from high school. Those from work. New friends like Mary and Manuel. I love all of you! THANK YOU!
- Cheer leading & NCC: I still get to do it after college and share my passion with kids!
- Enemies: At least I burned you out of my life and I’m left with just the greatest people in the world! haha! boooyah!
- Good conversations with my family over a meal.
- Emails from my friends in the States: I really miss you!
- Tagaytay, Bag of Beans and Starbucks: Great way to bond with friends, just laugh and forget all the worries
- Enchanted Kingdom: When I want to get a dose of adrenaline in my blood
- My room and bed: ESCAPE. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
- My height: I can hide in small spaces if I find myself in a horror-movie like situation
- Bob Ong and his books: Funny, easy to read, with a lot of sense – right at your face
- I get to do whatever I want: I’m free!
- The sleep-full days: My favorite hobby
- Coffee: the drink that gets me goin’!
- All the memories: Both good and bad.
These are just a few of the things I’m thankful for on a daily basis, and the list keeps on growing.
How about you? Have you thought of the things you are happy you have?